OmegAvail ™ Hi-Po Liquid is our highest concentration omega-3 fatty acid formula in liquid form, providing 1,500 mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 1,500 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) per 1-teaspoon serving in a 1:1 ratio. This formula is optimal for long-term supplementation to support the foundational needs of omega-3. A balanced 1-to-1 ratio of EPA to DHA is similar to that found naturally in seafood.
The liquid omega-3 formula may be ideal for children and elderly individuals who have trouble swallowing softgels, as the liquid can easily be integrated into foods and shakes.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
EPA — Supports healthy brain function, positive mental outlook, skin health, normal cholesterol metabolism, and a healthy inflammatory response*
DHA — Supports proper brain development and function, vision, normal triglyceride metabolism, eye development, cell membrane integrity, and a healthy pregnancy for expectant mothers*
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism
- Promotes cell membrane health
- Supports neurological function and brain health
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Supports joint health
- Supports skin, hair, and eye health
- Promotes positive mental outlook and mood balance
- Sustainably sourced Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)-certified wild Alaskan fish oils
- Two convenient delivery options for flexibility
- 1,600 mg (800 mg each of EPA and DHA) per 2-softgel serving in a 1:1 ratio
- 3 grams (1,500 mg each of EPA and DHA) per 1 teaspoon liquid serving in a 1:1 ratio
- Contains vitamin E isomers (as DeltaGold® delta- and gamma-tocotrienols) for enhanced stability and protection from rancidity
- Contains lipase to support digestion and absorption*
- Triglyceride (TG)-bound omega-3 fish oils (as TruTG™) for enhanced bioavailability — the same form naturally found in fish
- Molecularly distilled and filtered to ensure purity and to maximize the removal of metals, pesticides, PCBs, and other contaminants
OmegAvail ™ Hi-Po Liquid
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.