*The Austin Air Bedroom Machine ® Air Purifier is not eligible for free shipping due to it’s size. There is a flat shipping fee for this product only. If ordering other items, please make a separate purchase if desiring free shipping. If you would like to ship to AK or HI, please call our office at 8589640441 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. *
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine ® Air Purifier is designed to give you the ultimate protection. The results of two separate clinical trials show this unit to be highly effective at removing dangerous airborne pollutants from the home. The Medical Grade HEPA technology is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns, including viruses*, bacteria, dust, dander and allergens. The filter’s unique carbon blend also offers protection against chemicals, VOC’s and gases. Keep the air in your bedroom free from pollution and get the good night’s sleep you deserve.
Who should consider The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air?
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- Those who have difficulty sleeping or have poor quality sleep
- Individuals that suffer from COPD, allergy and asthma attacks at night
- Anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing
- Reduce the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Strengthened immune system
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high quality sleep
- Reduces snoring
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
Why is The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Our most comprehensive air purifier with a 5thstage of HEGA filtration, for the removal of viruses, bacteria, chemicals and gases
- Carbon blend that filters gases, odors and VOCs
- Developed to improve sleep
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine ® AIr Purifier was used in clinical trials at the University of John Hopkins to reduce Nitrogen Dioxide levels in the homes of local residents. Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is a gas often present in homes where there are gas stoves. High levels of NO2 are particularly dangerous for people with COPD. The gas can dramatically increase symptoms of coughing, wheezing and chest tightness.
The results were dramatic. NO2 dropped in the kitchen by 27% and continued to stay low for the length of the study. Within a week NO2 levels in the bedroom dropped by 23%.
In a second study at Johns Hopkins, the Bedroom Machine ® was placed in the homes of women, living with a smoker, who were either pregnant or with very young babies. Again the results were impressive. It was clinically proven that running an Austin Air Bedroom Machine® will effectively remove indoor pollutants from the home, including nicotine.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested. However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1 microns.