Thorne’s Basic B Complex formula contains the active forms of the B vitamins, making it easy for your body to absorb them.
Cover the basics of wellness with a balanced complex of all eight B vitamins
8 easily-absorbed B vitamins, plus Choline – packed into one capsule for a simple way to promote neurological function and cellular energy production.*
This comprehensive blend provides multiple benefits to support your lifestyle, such as helping convert food into fuel and enhancing cellular energy.*
Because most B vitamins don’t remain in the body, they must be acquired from diet and supplementation to help maintain optimal health.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Basic B Complex:
- Promotes cellular energy production*
- Supports an optimally functioning nervous system and healthy nerve cells*
- B vitamins promote the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and the metabolism of fats and proteins*
- Promotes healthy red blood cell formation*
- Isn’t derived from yeast, unlike many B vitamin supplements on the market
Supplementing with tissue-ready B vitamins is important for everyone, especially individuals who aren’t able to convert the non-active B vitamins to their active forms.* Factors that can inhibit the body’s ability to convert non-active vitamins to their active forms include genetic predisposition, compromised liver function, poorly functioning enzymes, digestive disturbances, and aging.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate’s anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Size: 60 Capsules
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.