PhosphaLine ™ 100 Softgels100% Pure Polyenylphosphatidylcholine Concentrate
- Clinical Applications
- Supports Healthy Cell Membrane Composition and Normal Membrane Repair Mechanisms*
- Supports Cell Membrane Fluidity*
- Supports Liver Health and Function*
- Supports Detoxification Enzymes*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health*
- A Source of Choline (~130 mg/softgel)
- PhosphaLine ™ provides 2.7 g of pure polyenylphosphatidylcholine (PPC) per serving plus the highest concentrated source of 1,2 DLPC (dilinoleoylphosphatidylcholine). Unlike most other phosphatidylcholine products on the market, PhosphaLine contains no other phospholipids, aside from PPC and DLPC, that may compete for absorption. Studies suggest that PPC ingestion increases choline levels in the blood and brain and supports acetylcholine synthesis for healthy neuronal and cell function. Daily supplementation of PPC may help maintain healthy brain and liver function, healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range, and gastric mucosal protection. PPC is widely used to support healthy aging.*
Keep tightly closed in a dry place at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F), out of reach of children.
Wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
Softgel (porcine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, water), glycerides and fatty acids (from safflower oil and sunflower seed oil glyceride), medium-chain triglyceride oil, and ethanol.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Size: 100 Softgels
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.