DHEA (micronized) 10mg Supplement
- hormone precursor to androgens*
- supports estrogen and testosterone levels already in the normal range*
- maintains healthy energy levels*
- free of coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
- packaging and labels may vary slightly
Levels of DHEA can decline with age as part of the natural aging process. DHEA is a hormone that is produced in our bodies by the adrenal glands and the levels of this hormone may begin to decline after the age of 30. Supplementing may help replenish what our bodies lose over time, to support healthy aging. DHEA is a precursor to androgens, and along with other adrenal hormones, supports fat, sugar and mineral metabolism, immune response, energy levels, and estrogen and testosterone levels.* Vital Nutrients DHEA is micronized to help increase absorption in the body.*
*This is a statement of nutritional support. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases. Individual results may vary.
Size: 60 Vegetarian Capsules